WeatherProof Shipping Labels from Google Docs or Google Sheets
Address & Shipping Labels, Rectangle Labels 1/2″ x 1-3/4″ Assorted Neon
Template Compatibility: 07708, 07712, 07714, 07720, 11109, 11110, 11113, 11121, 11160, 11178, 11185, 11220, 11221, 11227, 11273, 11900, 11902, 11906, 11908, 11956, 11982, 11988, 23280, 23281, 71109, 71900, 71906, 81310
How to make Avery M/OPEN?ID=1_ZI0QXIPSB1NIWG3CTI9ANVOSFIIQ2SEJXY72RBISXY in Excel?
It’s much easier to do this in Google Sheets using Foxy Labels Add-on. But in case you like Excel take these steps:
- To mail merge Avery 5160, create a new Excel Sheet, type in a heading in each column’s first cell describing the data. Make a column for each element you want to include on the labels.
- Type the names and addresses or other data you’re planning to print on labels.
- Open Word document. Click Mailing ->Start Mail Merge ->Labels. Select the template.
- Click Select Recipients -> Use an Existing List in the dialog window, then select created file.
- Click on Insert Merge Field to input data from the Excel file.
- Don’t forget to click on Preview Results before printing.
How to make Avery M/OPEN?ID=1_ZI0QXIPSB1NIWG3CTI9ANVOSFIIQ2SEJXY72RBISXY in Word?
It’s much easier to do this in Google Docs using Foxy Labels Add-on. But in case you like Word, take these steps:
- To set up Avery 5160 template, open a Word document, go to the top of the screen and click Mailings > Labels > Options.
- Select Avery US Letter from the drop-down menu next to Label Vendors. Then scroll to find your Avery product number and click OK. Download Avery 5160 template for Microsoft Word
- If you want all of your created labels to have the same information, type it into the address box and click New Document. If you want different information on each title, click New Document and then fill in your labels.
- If you would like to see gridlines, click Layout > View Gridlines.
- The template is ready to print.
Other templates Us Letter Format:
Templates provided within this software can be used with different label providers, including Avery®, SheetLabels.com, OnlineLabels.com, Herma and others. Foxy Labels is not affiliated with those providers.