Format: Letter - 8-1/2" x 11"
Description: Shipping Labels
Template Compatibility: 15663, 18663, 5663, 8663
Download blank Avery 6522 for free:
How to make Avery 6522 in Excel?
- To mail merge Avery 6522, create a new Excel Sheet, type in a heading in each column’s first cell describing the data. Make a column for each element you want to include on the labels.
- Type the names and addresses or other data you’re planning to print on labels.
- Open Word document. Click Mailing ->Start Mail Merge ->Labels. Select the template.
- Click Select Recipients -> Use an Existing List in the dialog window, then select created file.
- Click on Insert Merge Field to input data from the Excel file.
- Don’t forget to click on Preview Results before printing.
How to make Avery 6522 labels in Word?
- To create Avery 6522 template, open a Word document, go to the top of the screen and click Mailings > Labels > Options.
- Select Avery US Letter from the drop-down menu next to Label Vendors. Then scroll to find your Avery product number and click OK. Download Avery 6522 template for Microsoft Word
- If you would like to see gridlines, click Layout > View Gridlines.
- The template is ready to print.