Last updated: October 2020
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Foxy Labels Add-on’s Website and Service.
By accessing this website or service we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Foxy Labels Add-on’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Ukraine. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Foxy Labels Add-on and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Foxy Labels Add-on’s website and service. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from the website for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish materials from the website or service.
- Sell, rent or sub-license materials from the website or service.
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy materials from the website or service.
- Redistribute content from the website (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and service and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
The company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes.